Asha Lagoon Ayurveda Resort is recommended typically for the Long Stay Ayurvedic Traveller, who prefers authentic Ayurveda treatments based on traditional Panchakarma methods. Long stays are recommended for Ayurveda guests to enable them to obtain optimum results from the authentic Ayurveda treatments received(Minimum stay of 2 weeks is recommended for Ayurveda Guests).
|Seasonal Rates;||Rate Per Head €|
|1st May 2020 to 30th September 2020 (Low Season)||105||85|
|1st October 2020 to 30th November 2020 (Mid Season)||120||95|
|1st December 2020 to 30th April 2021 (High Season)||140||115|
Low Season 2020
01 Single Room at € 105(X)14 Nights = €1470
01 Double Room at € 170(X)14 Nights = €2380
Please go to “CONTACT US” option and send us your inquiry completing all required fields and your personalized message.
Above rates include:
- 5 Ayurvedic Treatments per day
- Accommodation on Full board basis(Traditional Ayurvedic Meals)
- Bottled Drinking Water & Beverages(Herbal Tea, Lassi, Tambili and Fresh Juice)
- Regular Yoga and Meditation sessions
- Daily Consultations with the Resident Doctors
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Airport Transfers: Airport transfers from/to Bandaranaike International Airport to/from Asha Lagoon Ayurveda Resort, Tangalle can be arranged upon your requirement and request at a cost of LKR 15000/- each way.
- Extra Activities: Activities such as Wild Life Safaris/Whale Watching/Bird Watching/Canoe Rides & Boat Rides can be arranged upon your request(Pricing can be quoted upon requirement).